2021 Spring Camp 1/5/2021 - 6/2/2021
(Follow SFUSD Academic Calendar)
In our day camp, students will not only get supports for their school academic learning, also practice physical exercises/Kung Fu(outdoor), learn Mandarin, and Chinese cultures.
Daily Schedule of Spring Camp
8:00am-8:30am Open / Drop off time
* We will help students to follow their school class schedule, and support / tutoring students to take online classes and do homework. (students will wear mask and face shield, and keep 6 feet distance all the time)
* Parents need to provide students' class schedule for us to arrange the individual learning support.
* One snack (bring your own, or school provide) time during morning learning.
* Will arrange 30-50 minutes outdoor play & exercise time (running, stretching, body coordination practicing)
12:00pm - 12:30pm: Lunch break (please bring your own lunch)
12:30pm - 12:45pm: Quiet time/ Reading time (Chinese/English)
12:45pm - 1:00pm: Free play (outdoor)
* While students play outdoor, we will sanitize the classroom prepare for afternoon students.
1:00pm: Morning camp pick up
* Extended care available (pay hourly $12/hour)
1:00pm: Drop off